- Critical function of SQA is Process Improvement.
- This sub-process includes research and development need of SQA which results into improved processes, checklist and guidelines.
Personals Involved at this stage are:
- QA Manager
- QA Engineers
- Quality Engineering
Tasks perform at this stage are:
- SQA periodically review Software process and improvement activities.
- QAE / Dev / Mgt generate process improvement request.
- QAM review process improvement request.
- QAM accept / reject process improvement Request.
- Findings are prepared.
- QAM will approve and review the recommendations and forwarded to QE.
- Reports will be posted in VSS.