- Moderator checks that all defects have been addressed (and all non-defect issues addressed if required).
- Moderator must also ensure that any defects found in a source document during inspection are forwarded to the owner of that document for correction.
- Moderator may calculate certain metrics in this stage to be analyzed to assess the effectiveness of an inspection.
- May also be used to hold a meeting to evaluate and recommend inspection process improvement
- An inspection will be exit when pre-defined set of inspection exit criteria have been satisfied.
Posted by Hafeez