- A planned and moderated meeting with the primary purpose of logging the issues found by the reviewers.
- All reviewers should be given a chance to raise their issues as a scribe logs the issues being raised
- It is important that an issue is only logged once.
- Moderator should ensure that discussion about issues is kept to a minimum in order to maintain the continuity of the meeting.
- Some variations of this process include group defect finding as an activity at the end of this meeting.
Posted by Hafeez