- The final stage of preparation is individual checking (although it could also be considered the main stage of collection).
- The majority of defects found in inspection processes are found in the individual checking stage.
- During this stage an individual reviewer reads the artifact and with the guidance of an inspection checklist attempt to find defects in the artifact.
- The reviewer should record any issues found.
- The reviewer should also make some effort to determine what they consider the severity of a defect to be and classify the defect.
Posted by Hafeez