- Correctness:Extent to which a program satisfies its specifications and full fills the user's mission objectives.
- Reliability: extent to which a program can be expected to perform its intended with required precision.
- Efficiency: the amount of computing resources and code required by a program to perform a function.
- Integrity: extent to which access to software or data by unauthorized persons can be controlled.
- Usability: effort required learning, operating, preparing input and interpreting output of a program.
- Maintainability: effort required locating and fixing an error in an operational program.
- Testability: effort required testing a program to ensure that it performs its intended function.
- Flexibility: effort required modifying an operational program.
- Portability: effort required to transfer from one configuration to another.
- Reusability: extent to which a program can be used in other applications related to the packaging and scope of the the functions that program performs.
- Interoperability: effort required to couple one system with an other.
There are 11 quality factors
Posted by Hafeez