- The sub-process is a fundamental quality assurance technique.
- Audit will be conducted for all software engineering activities to verify compliance against:
- Conformance of development processes to procedures and conformance of product to standards.
- Also examines conformance of actual status to reported status.
- Organizational based audits (after every three month)
- Project based audits (after every Two months)
- Event driven Audits
Personals Involved at this stage are:
- Project Manager
- QA Manager
- QA Engineers
- QA Team Lead
- Project Coordinator
Tasks Perform at this stage are:
- Audit should be according to plan.
- TL makes and afterwards updates ASSR.
- Audit checklist will be customized and used to conduct audit.
- Audit will be conducted.
- Audit report will be published.
- PM, Sr. Mgt. -> Project based
- -QE, Sr. Mgt. -> Organizational Based
Hard copy of Non Conformance Report (NCR) is created and duly signed by Software Engineering Group (SEG).
NCR report is created and unresolved issues are escalated in issue resolution.