Software TestingSQA assures that formal software testing is done in accordance with plans and procedures.
SQA reviews testing documentation for completeness and adherence to standards.
By test monitoring, SQA assures software completeness and readiness for delivery by executing shipment assurance testing.
Personals Involved at this stage are:
- QA Manager
- QA Engineers
- Project Manager
- Project Coordinator
Tasks Perform at this stage are:
- Testing approach as defined in test plan.
- Domain knowledge acquired.
- TSSR will be made by TL.
- QAE develop Test case.
- Test cases executed (Unit, Integration, System).
- Results are generated as fault reports and escalated to AG.
- Dev review fault reports and verified after rework.
- TSSR will be updated with every iteration.
- Application delivered to client as per release management process.