Issue ResolutionThe sub process will help to resolve issues that can come across while performing SQA activities; these issues will be escalated or resolved.
Is nonconformity or a deviation against standards, resolution of which cannot be agreed upon between SQA team and affected group while performing different SQA activities like Planning, Reviews, Audits and Testing.
Personals Involved at this stage are:
- QA Manager
- QA Engineers
- QA Team Lead
- Project Manager
- Senior Management
Tasks Perform at this stage are:
- ‘Issue Escalation and Resolution report’ and ‘Issue Tracking report’ are generated when unresolved issues are confronted.
- SQA TL notifies affected groups about the meeting using these reports.
- During meeting if issues resolved then TL updates VSS with these reports.
- If remain unresolved then escalated to next management level.
- Even then if issue is not resolved then preventive actions process are initiated.