TrainingThis sub-process includes Project specific and QA specific training.
- Project specific training can be an orientation / training of a specific design tool for a specific project.
- QA specific training can be an introduction to expertise that is required to perform activities beyond the existing skill set.
Tasks Perform at this stage are:
- Request for Training is placed or training needs are identified.
- After review SQA Manager forwards the request to training manager.
- SQAM/TL performs all the required coordination.
- SQAM/TL implement training plan.
- Feedback is provided by the affected group after training and updated in training program repository.
Personals Involved at this stage are:
- QA Manager
- QA Team Lead