This sub-process is used to track deviations and monitor progress against different plans, which can result into updating the timelines, reassignment of tasks.
Tasks Perform at this stage are:
- Tracking activities for SQA and Test Plan.
- Progress Review Meeting is conducted.
- Progress Review Report is prepared and stored in VSS.
- If status meeting is postponed then give reason.
- Deviations are recorded in tracking report.
- PM will be presented SQA Analysis report on monthly basis.
- Tracking report is placed in VSS.
- Report against deviation is also generated.
- Deviations are identified and issued to affected groups.
- Issues will be forwarded to Issue Resolution.
- Status report is dist. and cost effective sheet prepared.
Personals Involved at this stage are:
- Project Manager
- QA Manager
- QA Team Lead
- Project Coordinator